- 2 pork tenderloins about 1 1/4 pound each
- 1/2 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt divided
- Heat grill to high and scrape clean. Set one side to medium high heat and one side to low heat.
- Sprinkle tenderloins with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Blend the cherry preserves in a blender until smooth. I used an immersion blender.
- Whisk together the cherry preserves, bourbon, melted butter, brown sugar and remaining teaspoon of salt.
- Pour half the glaze over the pork tenderloins and rub to coat evenly.
- Grill the tenderloins on the hot side of the grill for about 5 minutes, flipping once so both sides are browned.
- Transfer tenderloins to the low heat side of the grill and close lid. Continue grilling until internal temperature of thickest part of tenderloins registers between 140 and 145 degrees.
- Transfer cooked tenderloins to a large sheet of foil. Pour the remaining cherry bourbon glaze over the tenderloins. Seal the foil and allow the tenderloins to rest for 10 minutes.
- Unseal the foil. Slice the pork and serve.
Source: Foodtastic Mom
Share It To Your Friends!