- 2 to 2 and ½ pounds stew meat
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 cup red wine (CK Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon works well!)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Place the stew meat and the mushrooms in the crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine the French onion soup, red wine, salt, pepper, and cornstarch.
- Pour the wine mixture over the beef and mushrooms.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
Source: Dizzy Busy And Hungry
Share It To Your Friends!