- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1 cup panko
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Line a baking sheet with foil & then place an oven-safe baking rack on top
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese & sriracha in medium bowl.
- Mix panko & crushed crackers in another bowl
- Dip each piece of chicken in the mayo mix to coat & then dip in panko mix making sure all sides are coated
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with additional panko mix
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 30-40 minutes depending on your oven.
Source: Kleinworth and Co
Share It To Your Friends!