- 1 bittergourd - cut into thin slices, rub with salt and rinse after 5 mins, drain dry
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of grapseed oil
- 3 pips of garlic- chopped
- 3 chillies - chopped
- sea salt to taste
- white groud pepper to taste
- Heat grapeseed oil in non stick wok, fry the bittergourd slices till cooked, push aside.
- Add in the chopped garlic, chillies and saute till fragrant, add in the eggs and let it set , break up the eggs into bits and stir fry till crispy brown. Push down the cooked bittergourd and continue to stir fry till evenly mixed . Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Dish up and serve with hot rice.
Source: Elinluv's Tidbits Corner
Share It To Your Friends!