- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 20 raw shrimp, peeled and tails intact (about 300g)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lime for serving
- Preheat oven to 475F. Grease a baking sheet with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, set aside flour. In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs and salt. Finally, in the last medium bowl combine panko, chili powder and smoked paprika.
- Bread shrimp: Toss in flour. Then, with 3 or 4 shrimp at a time, shake off the excess flour. Coat with egg, shaking off the excess and dredge in panko. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Brush shrimp with remaining tbsp. of olive oil.
- Bake for 12 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and serve.
Source: Living Lou
Share It To Your Friends!