- 1⁄2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup dried bread crumbs, any type - panko, plain, or whole wheat
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp garlic salt
- 1⁄4 tsp paprika
- 16 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fat free salsa
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place a wire cooling rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Place egg substitute in a small shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs, cornmeal, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and paprika in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg substitute, coat with bread crumb mixture, and place on the prepared wire rack. Spray chicken pieces with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the coating is crispy and the chicken is cooked through.
- To make the sauce: in a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and salsa until thoroughly combined. Stir in cilantro.
Source: Kitch Me
Share It To Your Friends!