- 2boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 4ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 2teaspoons cajun seasoning (your recipe, Cajun Seasoning Mix or store-bought)
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2cup heavy whipping cream
- 2tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Share It To Your Friends!