- 6 small, boneless pork loin chops
- 1 quart of water
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp ground coffee
- To prepare the pork, brine chops in 1 quart of water, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper for an hour in the fridge.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powders, brown sugar, cocoa powder and coffee.
- Remove chops from brine, and sprinkle half the spice blend on one side of all the chops, lightly patting it in before flipped over and sprinkling the remaining half of the spice blend on the chops and lightly patting it in.
- Heat grill to medium and cook chops for 4 minutes on one side with the top down, before flipping and cooking an additional 5 minutes or until meat reaches 160 degrees.
Source: Living Lou
Share It To Your Friends!