- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 4 radishes, halved and sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced (both green and white parts)
- Your favorite vinaigrette
- Sesame sees
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water and transfer to large bowl.
- Add chicken, carrots, cucumber, radishes and scallions to bowl and toss with noodles.
- Drizzle in a little vinaigrette, toss again and taste. Add more vinaigrette as needed, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve!
Source: Framed Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!