- 1 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs (2 slices)
- 1/4 cup milk (I use 1%)
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian spices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- Have your spaghetti sauce cooking on the stove. (try my Quick & Easy Sauce)
- In a food processor pulse bread to make soft crumbs.
- Place crumbs in a bowl and add remaining ingredients (except chicken) starting with milk. Combine well.
- Add chicken, mixing gently by hand. Shape into 2-inch balls and place gently into the sauce. Cook, covered or uncovered, for 20 minutes. If meatballs are not submerged, gently turn them after 10 minutes. They are done at 165° F.
Source: Jenny Can Cook
Share It To Your Friends!