- 4 half chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 16 pieces ham (thin cut sandwich meat)
- 4 slices Stella Asiago Cheese (cut a brick, you want about 1 ounce per roll up)
- 1 cup shredded Stella Swiss Cheese
- Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tbs Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 Tbs fresh parsley
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Put chicken breasts in a plastic bag, or cover with plastic wrap, and use a meat tenderizer to flatten the breasts and even it out. Do this one at a time.
- Layer each piece of chicken breast with 4 slices of ham, and one slice of cheese. Roll it up. Set aside
- In a blender combine alfredo ingredients and blend until smooth, only about 30 seconds. Taste, add salt and pepper as needed.
- Scoop some out and cover the bottom of a 9 x 9 or larger baking dish .
- Set rolled chicken in baking dish, and pour the rest of the sauce over the top, and spread it so it evenly covers the chicken.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. (Cover if needed)
- Garnish with additional fresh parsley
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Easy Peazy Mealz
Share It To Your Friends!