- 4 chicken breasts, pounded and cut into two pieces each
- 8 plum tomatoes, small dice
- 5-6 cloves garlic, chopped
- a few handfuls of basil, rough chop
- 1-2 cups flour for dusting
- olive oil
- vegetable oil
- Oven at 375 degrees.
- Season the flour with some seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, rosemary, thyme (or Italian Seasoning). Coat the chicken lightly in the flour.
- In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, add just enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Brown the chicken on each side then place into an oven proof baking dish. You may need to add a little extra oil between batches.
- In a bowl mix together the tomatoes, basil and garlic. Pour over the chicken and drizzle with a little olive oil. Cover with foil and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes. Remove the foil and cook another 5-8 minutes.
Source: Le Moine Family Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!