- 8 oz (250 g) beef tenderloin tips)
- 1 large head garlic, separate cloves, peel and crushed
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or juice from 2 calamansi)
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl, add 2-3 cloves of garlic; mix well. Season tenderloin tips with salt and pepper then add to the marinade, massage meat briefly then let stand for at least 2 hours before cooking.
- Heat about 2 tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat and saute the remaing cloves of garlic, you can add more garlic if you want to. When it gets fragrant and starts to brown, add the beef mixture ( beef including the marinade).
- Turn heat to high and continue cooking beef while stirring until browned and the liquid part of the marinade is gone. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve with rice and some sauteed veggies on the side. Enjoy!
Source: Home Cooking And Baking
Share It To Your Friends!