- 10,5 oz (300 g) beef sirloin
- 1 large garlic clove
- 10,5 oz (300 g) fresh bok choy
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- 10,5 oz (300 g) fresh or dried noodles
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp hot chili sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Place the beef in a deep dish and add half of the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Brush the beef with this marinade.
- Cover the beef with a piece of cling film and place it in the fridge to marinate and chill for 10 minutes. In the meantime rinse the bok choy and slice it up. Check the cooking instructions for the noodles to see if you need to blanch or cook them before stir frying them. Pour half of the vegetable oil in a non-stick pan and place it over high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the marinated steak.
- Then remove the steak from the hot pan and place it on a plate to cool. Peel the garlic and chop it up. Pour the remaining vegetable oil in the pan you just baked the steak in and add the chopped garlic.
- Place it over medium-high heat and stir fry the garlic for a minute. Then add the sliced bok choy and grated ginger.
- Stir for another 2 minutes. Then add the remaining soy sauce and oyster sauce. Season with the hot chili sauce and fish sauce. Also pour in half a small glass of water.
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes. In the meantime slice the seared steak up and add it to the bok choy.
- Stir the beef and vegetables well. Then add the noodles.
- Give all the ingredients a good stir and cook until almost all of the liquid has gone and the noodles are coated nicely with the soy sauce. Check the seasoning and add extra fish sauce or hot chili sauce to taste if necessary. Scoop the noodles, beef and vegetables into bowls and serve hot.
Source: Simple Tasty Good
Share It To Your Friends!