- Mama Sita’s Spicy Sauce (Caldereta) Mix – 1 pouch
- Beef brisket (cubed) – 1 kg (2.20 lb.)
- Potatoes (cubed) – 1 cup
- Carrots (cubed) – 1 cup
- Green peas – 1/2 cup
- Green olives (pitted, optional) – 3/4 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Cooking oil – 3 tbsp.
- Pan fry the meat in cooking oil until golden brown.
- Add the water, bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until the meat is tender. Add more water if needed.
- Stir in Mama Sita’s Caldereta Mix and add the potatoes and carrots, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add the remaining vegetables and cook until done.
Source: Cooking With Peachy
Share It To Your Friends!