- 1-1.5 pounds cube steak, use Certified Angus Beef brand for best results
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 and ½ teaspoons salt
- ⅔ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or use a nonstick silicone mat.
- Combine flour, salt, and bread crumbs in one bowl, and in a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk together.
- Dip each piece of meat into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then the flour mixture.
- Place on the baking sheet, then bake for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the steaks over and bake for another 5-10 minutes, until the meat is done and the breading is browned.
- Warm the gravy in the microwave and serve alongside the steaks.
Source: Dizzy Busy And Hungry
Share It To Your Friends!