- 2 cans (7.5 oz. each) refrigerated biscuits
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 cubes
- 8 slices Wright® Brand Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Pizza sauce, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Separate biscuits. Place one cube of cheese in the center of each biscuit. Top with a heaping teaspoon of bacon. Carefully wrap the biscuit dough around the cheese and bacon and seal. Place seam side down about an inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- While the biscuits bake, mix the butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together and set aside.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush with butter mixture. Serve warm with pizza sauce, if desired.
Source: Love Bakes Good Cakes
Share It To Your Friends!