- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Red Pepper, Sliced into 1 inch thin strips
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Frozen Shelled Soybeans, Quick cooking
- 1/2 cup Soy Ginger Dressing
- 1 pound Large Frozen Shrimp, Cleaned and deveined, defrosted
- 1 cup Shredded Green Cabbage
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 4 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Chopped BasilFor Serving:
- Soy Sauce
- Sriracha Chili Sauce
- Heat oil in a large fry pan or a wok on medium heat. Cook pepper for 5 minutes or until wilted. Add garlic and soybeans. Cook until soybeans are heated through.
- Add dressing to the pan. Cook for a few minutes until the pan is bubbling. Stir well and turn heat to low.
- Add shrimp and cabbage to pan. Cook for a few minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the shrimp mixture.
- Divide the rice into four bowls. Top each bowl with the shrimp mixture then top with chopped basil.
- Serve with extra soy sauce and sriracha if desired.
Source: Food Fanatic
Share It To Your Friends!