FOR THE SAUCE
- 2/3 cupThai sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cuppineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoonslow sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoonrice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoonscornstarch
- 1 Tablespoonolive oil
- 1 poundmedium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoonminced garlic
- 2 cupssugar snap peas, blanched (See Kelly’s Note)
- 8 ouncesrice noodles, cooked
Make the sauce:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sweet chili sauce, pineapple juice, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and cornstarch. Set the sauce aside.
Make the stir-fry:
- Add the olive oil to a wok or large, tall-sided sauté pan set over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the shrimp and garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until the shrimp are pink and mostly cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Move the shrimp and snap peas to the edges of the pan, increase the heat to medium-high then pour the prepared sauce in the center. Bring the sauce to a boil and cook it until it thickens to the consistency of syrup, about 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to low then add the noodles and toss to combine until they're thoroughly coated with the sauce. Serve immediately.
Source: Just A Taste
Share It To Your Friends!