For the sesame soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- ½ tablespoon gochujang (hot pepper paste) ~ this is optional, but it makes it unique! It tastes great, too!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups vegetable pancake mix
- 2 cups water ~ you may need more or less depending on the package directions for the vegetable pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon gochujang (hot pepper paste)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly julienned
- 2 small-sized zucchini squash, thinly julienned OR 1 large zucchini, thinly julienned
- 3 cups matchstick carrots
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine ingredients for sesame soy sauce and mix. Add in half of the chopped green onions as well as sesame seeds, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Place 2 cups vegetable pancake mix with 2 cups of water in a bowl. If your package of vegetable pancake mix wants you to use a different amount of water, follow their instructions instead. Mix well until there are no lumps. Then mix in the gochujang.
- Add vegetables into the batter. Mix well.
- Scoop out ½ cup of batter mixture and pour into the skillet.
- Fry the batter mixture on both sides until browned and crispy.
- Serve with the sesame soy sauce and enjoy!
Source: Bok Choy And Broccoli
Share It To Your Friends!