Tokwa't Baboy Recipe
- Firm tofu or tokwa
- Green or red chillis
- Soy sauce and/or Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Fry tofu and cut into cubes of desired size.
- Fry pork strips until golden brown and crispy.
- Mix cooked tofu and pork then toss with finely chopped garlic, onions and cilantro, finely chopped chillis (optional), vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Set aside until sauce taste is absorbed.
- Serve as snack. Best served with goto or arroscaldo.
Source: Tryinghard Cook
Tokwa't Baboy Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, May 05, 2017 Rating: