Tinolang Manok Recipe
- 1 kilo Chicken breast unskinned 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic 1 cup green papaya cubed
- 1 onion bulb 1 cup sili leaves
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger kalamansi juice
- patis 5 cups water
- Saute the onions and garlic.
- Add the chicken and the grated ginger.
- Add 1 tablespoon of patis and a pinch of pepper.
- Add 5 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the papaya.
- Once the papaya is soft, add the kalamansi juice. You may also use any sour fruit or tamarind powder, whichever you prefer.
- Season to taste.
- Turn off heat when papaya is becoming a little transparent.
- Add the sili leaves and cover it for 30 seconds.
Source: Istoryang Kusina
Tinolang Manok Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 Rating: