- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 pounds boneless beef ribs
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, broth, Tabasco sauce and honey. Place the ribs in a zip-top bag. Pour the marinade inside and rub to coat. Seal the bag and let marinate at least 4 hours.
- Heat the grill to high. Place the ribs on direct heat and sear on each side for five minutes. Discard the extra marinade.
- Move the ribs to indirect heat (For a gas grill, turn the heat off on one side and move the ribs to that side. For a charcoal grill, push the coals to one side and move the ribs to the side with no coals.). Close the lid and grill for 30 minutes.
- Wrap the ribs in foil and continue grilling for 2 hours. The internal temperature of the grill should be kept at 275 degrees.
- Open the foil pouch and place the ribs on a platter. Pour the broth from the foil pouch over the ribs and serve.
Share It To Your Friends!