- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 large cloves garlic - crushed
- 8 Tbls. brown sugar
- 6 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to season both side of chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt & pepper and set aside.
- In a small skillet saute the garlic with the olive oil until tender.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the brown sugar, mix thoroughly.
- Place the seasoned chicken breasts in a very large baking dish lined with tin foil.
- Rub the brown sugar/garlic mixture over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through.
- If the chicken starts to overly brown before it is fully cooked, cover it loosely with tin foil and continue baking until fully cooked.
- Pour pan juices over chicken before serving.
- Goes great with potatoes and a green vegetable.
Source: My Recipe Journey
Share It To Your Friends!