Super Fast Pork And Veggie Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 pound (16 ounces) pork roast or pork tenderloin, fat trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 large carrots)
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 Napa (Chinese) cabbage, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add the canola oil. When the oil is hot, add the pork. Cook, stirring often, until the pork is no longer pink.
- Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium and add the carrots, garlic, cabbage, and mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, mustard, sesame oil, and peanut butter in a small bowl. Pour in the hot water and whisk with a fork until smooth. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and add the cooked pork back to the pan. Cook for two minutes, until sauce starts to bubble. Serve over whole-grain noodles or brown rice (calories not included.)
- Serving size is 1 heaping cup.
Source: Spark Recipe
Super Fast Pork And Veggie Stir Fry Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Monday, May 08, 2017 Rating: