- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag (about 3 cups) baby or regular bok choy
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 package deep fried tofu *
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- Bake deep fried tofu in the oven at 400 degrees F for 10-15 min until crispy.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Cut the ends of the baby bok choy (if using regular sized bok choy, also cut stalked in half).
- Add bok choy with garlic (and mushrooms if using) and stir fry for 5 minutes, until the stalks are tender. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
- Add in deep fried tofu and stir fry. Serve with soy sauce and/or hot chili oil.
Source: Obsessive Cooking Disorder
Share It To Your Friends!