Sticky Honey Chicken Wings Recipe
- 20 Chicken Wings
- 4 t Fresh Garlic, crushed
- 4 TB Tomato Sauce (thick Ketch-up)
- 3 TB Soft Brown Sugar
- 3 TB Honey
- 4 TB Soy Sauce
- 1 TB Vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C (400 deg F) - spray a large oven dish with cooking oil.
- Arrange the Chicken Wings in a single layer in the oven dish - a little overlapping is fine.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl - pour over the Chicken - bake 20 minutes, remove from the oven and turn over the Chicken (spoon over some of the sauce which is at the bottom of the oven dish) - return to the oven and bake another 25 - 30 minutes until cooked through and sticky.
- Serve with sides, salads or vegetables, a dinner roll and/or mashed potatoes
Source: With A Blast
Sticky Honey Chicken Wings Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, May 12, 2017 Rating: