- Hamour Fish- 1 whole medium size
- Scallion, white and light green parts -2 stems
- Lemon grass - 2 stalks
- Ginger, sliced into strips -
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Oyster Sauce
- Black Pepper, coarsely ground
- Gut and remove the scale of the fish. Wash and pat dry.
- Cut 3 or 4 slashes on both sides of the fish.
- Rub salt and ground black pepper on the skin and cavity of the fish. Let stand for at least 30 minutes
- Mix soy sauce and oyster sauce and pour it on the fish. Make sure that it is fully covered inside and out. Marinate for at least 2 hours
- After 2 hours, boil water in a pot or double boiler.
- Stuff the fish with ginger, lemon grass, and scallion. Use only half of the spices.
- Grease the aluminum foil with oil then lay the remaining ginger, lemon grass, and scallion on it.
- Place the fish on top of the ginger, lemon grass, and scallion then wrap the aluminum foil around the fish and seal it.
- Place the fish on a steaming tray and steam the fish for at least 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the fish.
- Serve and enjoy
Source: My Fresha-licious
Share It To Your Friends!