- Three eggplants
- One red pepper and one green pepper (they are just for the color)
- Two tbsp of soy bean paste, four tbsp of water, 2 tsp olive oil
- Some minced beef (optional)
- Chop the peppers, cut the end off the eggplants and slice them into sticks.
- Now get your steamer and steam the eggplant sticks for 25 to 30 minutes. In the meantime, we are going to work on the sauce. Get a frying pan and turn on medium heat. Add the olive oil. Once it’s hot enough, add the soy bean paste and water. Gently stir until it becomes a bit sticky. If you’d like to try the one with ground beef, just cook it in the pan before working on the sauce.
- Set aside the sauce. Turn off the heat and use the remaining heat of the pan to cook the pepper chops a bit.
- Last step, build up this eggplant salad Be careful! Hot steam coming out of the steamer!
Source: Daily EZ Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!