Sriracha Shrimp Recipe
- Head On Shrimp
- Whole Butter, in Pats
- Sriracha Sauce
- Oil, enough for deep fryer
- Use whole, head-on shrimp. The amount will depend on what you and your group can eat.
- Clean the shrimp, and pat dry to remove excess water. Preheat a deep fat fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Deep fry until golden and the shrimp test done. Do not overcook or the shrimp will be tough.
- While the shrimp are cooking, place butter and sriracha in a mixing bowl, large enough to be able to toss everything together. The butter will help temper the spiciness of the hot sauce.
- When the shrimp are finished cooking, drain but do not cool. Add the hot shrimp to the pan with the sauce and butter.
- Toss all the ingredients together until a sauce forms and the shrimp are all coated.
- Serve immediately while the shrimp are still warm. You eat the shrimp by sucking to remove the sauce, and peeling off the shells and eating the meat.
Source: Snap Guide
Sriracha Shrimp Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, May 05, 2017 Rating: