- 6 oz brown rice vermicelli
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 shallots
- 6 oz firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen baby corn, thawed and halved
- 1½ tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1¾ cups low-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Sambal Oelek (to taste)
- Bean sprouts (garnish)
- Cilantro (garnish)
- Lime wedges (garnish)
- Using a wok or large non-stick pan, heat coconut oil on medium-high heat.
- Add shallots, stirring frequently until softened and translucent, about 1 minute.
- Add tofu, bell pepper, cabbage, corn, curry paste, ginger and turmeric. Cook and stir frequently for another minute.
- Stir in broth and coconut milk; bring to a boil.
- Little by little, add Sambal Oelek to desired spiciness.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles by bringing a pot of salted water to boil. Boil noodles for about 1 minute, or until tender.
- Divide noodles among six bowls, and laddle soup on top.
- Garnish with lime, cilantro and bean sprouts.
Source: No Goji's No Glory
Share It To Your Friends!