- Three boneless chicken thighs,
- 120 g dried red peppers,
- 10 gloves of garlic,
- 80 g ginger slices
- cooking wine 15 ml,
- soy sauce 15 ml,
- 1 tsp sugar,
- some salt (add to taste),
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Chop the chicken thighs into smaller parts (size of our thumbs)
- Boil some water. Add the dried red peppers. Once it’s boiled again, turn to low heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Mix and Mixer! Ginger, garlic and peppers, all in! Close, plug in and press that button. Then we have our spicy mix ready.
- Heat up (medium heat) 2 tbsp cooking oil in a pan, add in the mix and stir for a few minutes until the cooking oil becomes almost red, like the pepper.
- Set aside the spicy sauce. Heat up 1 tbsp cooking oil. Add the chicken thighs and stir until it turns white.
- Add back the sauce, plus the soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar and salt. Stir a bit so that all the chicken thighs get spicy-ed up! Add 200 ml water and turn to low heat. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Then high heat to dry it up.
- Add some green onion chops. Well the color looks better This dish looks super spicy at the first glance, but it turns out to be mild. Overnight it actually tastes better.
Source: Daily EZ Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!