- 1 1/2 cups glutinous rice flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 raw eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 200ml coconut cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 50g grated cheese
- banana leaves
- Mix the rice flour, plain flour and baking powder and sugar then set aside.
- Mix the sugar, melted butter and water in a separate ball.
- Beat the egg and add it in the mixture.
- Add the liquid mixture with the dry ingredients.
- Heat the banana leaves in the stove and cut to the shape of the molder.
- Pour the batter in the molder.
- Top with cheese and salted egg.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
Source: Pagkaing Pinoy TV
Share It To Your Friends!