- 2 cups cooked chicken 330g, chopped
- 3 tbsp red onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8th tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup red grapes halved
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- With a sharp knife, chop the ingredients as directed.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, then taste and adjust the seasoning.
- The salad tastes better if you can let it sit in the fridge so the onion flavor permeates through, but you can eat it immediately.
Source: Nosh Tastic
Share It To Your Friends!