- 6-8 pieces of chicken drumstick
- small pack sotanghon noodles
- 1 chicken bouillon
- small slice ginger
- chop garlic
- chop onion
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp datu puti vinegar (this makes the soup even tastier)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of paprika
- pinch of garlic salt
- water (eyeball up to your desire)
- 5 corn cobs
- strips green bell pepper
- a handful of baby spinach
- In a pot, heat oil and toss the chicken let it braised for 10 minutes or until chicken is medium brown.
- Saute garlic and onion together with the soy sauce and vinegar. Continue braise for 5 minutes.
- Pour water and simmer till boil. Add garlic salt, paprika, chicken bouillon, ginger cover let it simmer until chicken are fully cooked. Then add corn cobs, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredient, bell pepper and carrots, then followed the sotanghon noodles lastly is the baby spinach, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for more minutes (just add water for soupy desired). Serve hot.
Source: Simply Filipina
Share It To Your Friends!