- 1 kilo chicken cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 thumbs sliced ginger
- 1 medium sized sliced onion
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3-4 cups water
- 1 long green pepper
- 1 cup young tamarind leaves chopped
- fresh or frozen pepper leaves(optional)
- In a pan, heat oil. Saute ginger first, then add the garlic till
- golden brown.
- Then add the onion and tomato.
- Then, add the chicken.
- Cover for 5 minutes, let chicken cook on its own juice.
- Stir, add fish sauce.
- Add the young tamarind leaves.
- Mix it well.
- Then, add water. Let it simmer till chicken is tender. Add long green pepper
- add the green pepper leaves in the end just about you’re ready to serve it.
- Serve hot with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Source: My Style Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!