- ½ pound peeled and devained shrimp with tails removed
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- Mix marinade by combining the sesame oil, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and minced garlic.
- Place shrimp and half of the marinade in a ziplock bag for at least 15 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Brush with remaining sauce and garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Share It To Your Friends!