- 1 1/4 lbs chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (substitute: 1/2 cup of milk + 1 1/2 teaspoons of vinegar or lemon juice)
- 1 Tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup raw sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- orange juice, to desired consistency
- Mix marinade ingredients (buttermilk, marmalade, soy sauce) in a medium bowl. Add the chicken tenders to the marinade and stir to coat completely with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- For the breading, toast panko and sesame seeds until golden brown . Toss with olive oil and salt and pepper, so crumbs are lightly coated. Spread the breading on a shallow bowl.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Line a roasting with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top. Dredge the chicken tenders in the bread crumb mixture and place them on the prepared rack on the roasting pan (you can place directly on the pan but the bottom won't be as crispy). Bake chicken tenders at 400°F for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- While the chicken tenders are baking, stir together the orange marmalade, soy sauce, sriracha hot sauce, and seasoned rice vinegar in a bowl to make the sauce. Serve sesame chicken fingers with the spicy orange dipping sauce.
Source: Obsessive Cooking Disorder
Share It To Your Friends!