Roasted Chicken With Pico De Gallo Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice from ½ lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Season both sides of chicken with olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken in greased baking dish or one lined with parchment paper. Bake for 35-40 minutes; chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165℉.
- In a bowl, combine diced tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, garlic, and lime juice. Mix together and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use over chicken.
- Remove chicken from oven and either plate or set on serving dish to rest. Top warm chicken with fresh pico de gallo. Enjoy!
Source: 12 Tomatoes
Roasted Chicken With Pico De Gallo Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Thursday, May 04, 2017 Rating: