Rainbow Crepe Cake Recipe
- 1 pack MAYA “Fluffy n’ Tasty” Original Hotcake Mix, 200 grams
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups fresh milk
- edible food coloring (rainbow colors)
- 1 pack all-purpose cream chilled
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar (extra for dusting)
- In a large bowl, combine hotcake mix, eggs, melted butter, and fresh milk. Whisk until well blended and smooth.
- Divide batter mixture into 6 portions and tint each portion with rainbow color, using edible food color.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter mix onto a pre-heated non-stick pan; tilt the pan from side to side to cover the pan. Cook until set.
- Repeat procedure with the remaining batter. Set aside and let it cool.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream and confectioners’ sugar using a handheld mixer until it forms soft peaks.
- Add strawberry jam and lightly mix until well blended. Set aside.
- In a serving plate, place any color of crepe you desire and put 1 tablespoon of the filling on top, spread evenly, and put another colored crepe on top and repeat procedure until all crepe mixture is consumed.
- Cover the crepe cake with cling wrap and chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Dust the crepe cake with confectioner’s sugar.
- Slice and serve.
Source: The Maya Kitchen
Rainbow Crepe Cake Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 Rating: