- Okra or Lady finger
- Green chilli
- String beans
- Canola Oil
- Fish sauce (Ginisang bagoong as alternative)
- Heat pan and oil, saute crushed garlic and chopped onions.
- Add pork strips and cook until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and mix until tomatoes are well-cooked, peeling up.
- Add all other vegetables except the green chilli and stir fry.
- Add fish sauce. And let simmer for 7 minutes.
- Add the green chilli and let simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Source: Tryinghard Cook
Share It To Your Friends!