- 1 kilo pork’s leg (pata); cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 onion; chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic; minced
- 1 tomato; chopped
- 2 tablespoon banana blossoms
- 1 tablespoon star anise
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Cooking oil
- Beef Broth
- In a saucepan, brown pork pata in oil, then add the garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes, then add the broth to cover, soy sauce, and sugar.
- Cover and simmer until the pork is tender.
- When little sauce is left, add the tomato sauce.
- Simmer for few minutes until sauce thickens.
- Season with salt, pepper, and oyster sauce to taste.
- Drop the banana blossoms and star anise. Cook until done are done and serve.
Source: My Flipino Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!