- 1 pack Pancit Bihon (Rice Noodles)
- 1/2 lb pork, diced or cut into small pieces
- 1/2 lb chicken cooked and deboned. Cut into small pieces.
- 2 pieces Chinese sausage chopped thinly
- 6 pieces squid balls
- 1 medium carrot sliced thinly into strips
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc chicken cube
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 to 4 cups water
- Place the Pancit Bihon in a container and soak in water for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion in a large pot.
- Add the chicken, pork, squid balls, and Chinese sausage and cook for 2 minutes
- Add water and chicken cube then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, and celery leaves. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove all the ingredients except for the liquid left and set aside.
- Using the same pot with the leftover liquid, add the soy sauce and mix well.
- Add the pancit bihon and mix well. Cook until liquid evaporates completely.
- Add the meat and vegetables that were set aside previously. Cook for a minute or two.
Source: Filipino Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!