- 2 big chicken thighs
- 10 cloves of garlic, 2 green onion, 3 oranges, 2 bay leaves
- a few twist of black pepper and salt, some olive oil and parsley flakes
- Preheat the oven to 175 C/347 F. In the meantime, let’s make orange slices and pile them up.
- Place the chicken thighs on top of it, with unpeeled garlic cloves, green onions and bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper then brush olive oil over the thighs. Apply some parsley flake.
- Put the tray into the oven once it’s ready and cook for 90 minutes. Wait for the Ding! Apply a bit more parsley flake and orange slices for the color
Source: Daily EZ Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!