- 600g Pork Tenderloin, sliced into 2cm thick medallions
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 t Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, large, cut into strips
- 10 Baby Leeks, halved
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 TB Fresh Garlic, crushed
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 TB Dried Thyme
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Season the Pork to taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Heat the Oil in a large pan or wok - cook the Pork medallions until done.
- Remove the Pork from the pan and keep aside - add the Bell Pepper and the Leeks to the pan and stir-fry until the Leeks begin to brown.
- Add back the Pork, together with the Chicken Stock, Garlic, Bay Leaf and Thyme - simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until the Leeks are soft.
- Season with Black Pepper.
Source: With A Blast
Share It To Your Friends!