- 1⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
- ½ tsp clear vanilla extract
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, very well drained
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Combine the ingredients for the crust in a small bowl. Use a fork to combine.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 8 to 9.5 inch pie pan.
- Place in refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Whisk heavy whipping cream in a mixer until stiff peaks form. Remove from bowl and chill.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Beat in sugar and extracts until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream, pineapple, and coconut,.
- Spoon into prepared crust and smooth top with an offset spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Top with Reddi-wip and toasted coconut if desired.
Source: Mom On Time Out
Share It To Your Friends!