- 1 box SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co.’s Shrimp Scampi
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 each, red and yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, spiralized, julienned, or cut into thin strips
- Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and bell peppers and saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Add shrimp scampi and prepare according to package instructions.
- Add prepared zucchini and saute for 2 minutes.
Source: Southern Kissed
Share It To Your Friends!