- 2 lb chicken thighs, skinless and boneless 907g
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 lemons, zest only
- Mix all the seasoning ingredients together in a small bowl.
- I used skinless boneless chicken thighs as I think the flavor is better than breast. I equally divided the lemon pepper seasoning between each piece of chicken and simply rubbed it well on each side.
- I cooked them on a well seasoned cast iron grill pan as you get the lovely grill marks on the chicken and a really nice sear on the meat.
- Cook time will vary depending on the thickness of the meat, but for boneless skinless chicken thighs it will take an average of about 5-6 minutes per side.
Source: Nosh Tastic
Share It To Your Friends!