- 2 Ibs boneless, skinless chicken thighs and breasts, fat trimmed & cut into small pieces
- 8 ounces of potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 2 large carrots, cut into large chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks
- 3 Tbs Korean chili flakes
- 2 Tbs Korean chili paste
- 4 Tbs low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbs mirin
- 2 Tbs honey or corn syrup
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- sesame seeds
- green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Add prepared chicken and vegetables to crockpot. Stir in sauce and mix well until evenly incorporated.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on low or 2 hours on high until the chicken is fully cooked. Once done, stir in chopped green onion. Top with sesame seeds and serve with rice.
Source:Mj And Hungry Man
Share It To Your Friends!