- 4-5 eggs
- 3-4 slices of bacon, crispy and crumbled
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 3-4 mushrooms, diced
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- coconut oil
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat, add a small amount of coconut oil.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Saute until tender.
- Add the garlic and tomato, saute another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the eggs to a small bowl, whisk until frothy.
- Add the eggs to the skillet with the vegetables.
- Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir the eggs until cooked to desired doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Source: My Clean Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!